A little about me...

21:29

Hello everyone!


It has taken me a lot of courage and persistence to end up at this moment- the moment of writing my first blog post. I have honestly never written a blog post before this and I haven't got a clue where to begin other than to say, "Hi, I'm Gina!" and yes, my last name is Hartley, and no, I'm not closely or somewhat related to Hannah or Mamrie. 

A little bit about me... hmmm... where to begin...

First of all, I'm Australian, I'm a writer and I love, love, love Disney. There, I said it. I'm not even sorry. My favourite food is Indian, my favourite movie is Hercules (the cartoon obviously), and my favourite colour is a lilac purple. (The colour of Jacaranda trees if we're being specific) 

The reason for the creation of this blog was for me to explore my dream of becoming a writer. I have been writing short stories for as long as I can remember and I created this space to freely post them. I hope to one day have the opportunity of writing a novel, although I try not to get ahead of myself. haha. 

I think that just about sums up my intentions and I hope it gave you a little bit of an insight into my life at present. I am excited to be taking you all on this little journey with me and hope that you enjoy it every second of the way!

Until next time, 
Gina xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

I'm apart of...


Flickr Images